Willingness to travel for the purpose of commissioning equipment and verifying its correct operation.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for managing the entire life cycle of intelligent systems, from design to development, implementation and verification.
- Making design approaches for intelligent electronic and automation systems (PLC programming, Tia Portal, HMI)
- PLC programming (Omron, Allen Bradley, Schneider), and SCADA (Wonderware, Intouch).
- Execute and control the resources and activities of industrial automation systems for their optimal operation, considering industry norms and standards.
- Implement industrial automation and control systems or processes, configuring, programming and integrating SCADA, DCS, etc., to the other systems of the production process in operation.
- Operate industrial process control systems and/or equipment in conjunction with the rest of the stages or phases of the system.
- Measure variables to verify the correct operation of equipment and systems.
- Supervise system maintenance activities.
- Apply computer tools for the development of administrative and technical documents.
- Knowledge of MySQL databases and communication protocols (Modbus, profibus, ...).
- Implement improvements to hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electromechanical systems, according to the operating status and operational needs of the equipment.
- Configure and/or program equipment used in industrial process automation systems, applying procedures for the commissioning of the proposed systems.
- Define the different technological alternatives to solve the problems posed in the development of the equipment.